The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR, or RGPD in French) is applicable from 25 May 2018. Signed on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament and the Council of Europe, this Regulation aims to protect individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data.
Specifically, the GDPR applies to any structure, company, non-profit organisation or public entity, whether or not in European Union, that processes personal data – i. e. any information that identifies a natural person – in the European Union.
To ensure compliance with the regulation, fines of €20 million or 4% of an organisation’s worldwide turnover have been planned.
To help you to be in compliance with the GDPR, we offer you a study of your organization, followed by a report with recommandations.
1200€* for the study within your organisation preceded by a preparatory interaction
2200€* for the report presented within your organisation and including recommandations on how to go deeper on :
– Legal parts of your organisation
– Internal processes : unusefull data, privacy notice, internal policy (creation and trainings), privacy procedures…
– Data register (mandatory if you have more than 250 employees, or if you or if you process « sensitive » data.)
– Cyber-security and what to audit
– General information, and trainings for your team / management
– Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA, or AIPD in French), mandatory in case of « high risk » for personnal data
We can also help you with our Data Privacy Officer Online (DPO Online) for 150€* / mounth, or our DPO available on site, for 550€*/day.
Our DPOs are experts in GDPR and Project Managers that can help you implement new processes, collect relevant informations, or help your teams to collaborate for this transversal matter.
In the event of a special claim (hacking, data theft…), an extra fee is charged for the DPO services.
If you are interested, or if you want more information, please contact us this the form bellow.
We speak French, Dutch, English, German and Spanish.
*For SMEs, and excluding VAT and travel expenses
Keep in touch
Online-Lawyers, c/o MCW - BELGIUM
Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00